One issue many people have with traditional landing page templates is everything just looking bland and “the same.” When there’s nothing to distinguish your brand from another, shoppers are more likely to buy elsewhere. With Shopify page builders, you’re able to create a landing page that suits your brand image.
Branded landing pages can lead to increased sales conversions. Because most landing page builder apps use intuitive, drag-and-drop technology, you don’t need any coding knowledge to get your Shopify landing page off the ground. Many Shopify apps also include a live preview function, enabling you to see what your website will look like before you save any changes.
- #1: Best Overall: GemPages Page Builder
- #2: Best for Funnels: Zipify Pages Page Builder
- #3: Best for Images: Hypervisual Page Builder
- #4: Best for Newbies: Page Builder & PRO Page Editor
- #5: Buildify Page Builder
- #6: Page Studio Page Builder
- #7: AZEXO Page Builder
- #8: LayoutHub Easy Page Builder
- #9: Funify Page Builder
- #10: Shogun Page Builder
- #11: DragDropr Page Builder
If you’ve been wondering which landing page builder app is right for you, keep reading. We’ve taken the guesswork out of the equation by reviewing over ten apps. Let’s get started with our top pick.
#1: Best Overall: GemPages Page Builder
One of the most versatile page building apps on Spotify, GemPages is a perfect fit for those who want to integrate social media into their landing page. You can also connect your store to Facebook Pixel and Google Shopping, increasing your potential sales.
GemPages offers a wide variety of templates and elements to suit your branding, and you can even direct customers to your physical storefront by integrating Google Maps.
GemPages’ Key Features
- Beautiful templates: Choose from over 50 stunning templates, which can be customized to fit your needs.
- Increased sales: You can sync your store with Facebook Pixel and Google Shopping.
- Mini-apps: Stretch your budget with GemPages’ built-in mini-apps, eliminating the need for additional purchases.
Pros and Cons of GemPages
- Mobile and SEO-friendly
- Integrates with Google Analytics, MailChimp, Oberlo, Klaviyo, and Facebook Ads
- Mix and match templates
- No coding experience required
- 10-day free trial
- Affordable; starter plan is $15/mo
- No blog posts in starter package
Final Thoughts on GemPages
When it comes to landing page builder apps, GemPages offers the most bang for your buck. Its most expensive plan is only $59/mo, which is comparable to some starter plan prices. GemPags is optimized for mobile viewing, SEO, and integrates with mail list services, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics. GemPages is genuinely the best of the best in terms of page builder apps.
#2: Best for Funnels: Zipify Pages Page Builder
Created by eCommerce optimization expert Ezra Firestone, Zipify allows you to build a successful Shopify store with ease. If you want to promote featured products or a sales funnel, Zipfy is an excellent option. With the ability to upsell products with the touch of a button, Zipify can help you create a high converting landing page in short order.
After getting started with your free trial, Zipify’s simple drag-and-drop solution enables you to build a custom landing page without having to code.
Zipify’s Key Features
- Customization: All Zipify pages are completely customizable, so they will always fit your brand’s image.
- Hosting: Pages are hosted within your Shopify store, so there’s no need for a subdomain to host your landing page, saving you time and money.
- Integration: Zipify fully integrates with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics, allowing you to monitor which pages have the highest conversion rates, so you know what works and what doesn’t.
- Robust elements: You can create 1-click buttons, countdown timers, and add videos to your pages with ease.
- Funnels: Replicating sales funnels is fast and straightforward with Zipify’s Upsell Funnel Builder.
Pros and Cons of Zipify
- Customizable templates from 8-figure eCommerce stores
- 14-day free trial
- Opt-in pages
- Extensive selection of plugins
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Upsell Funnel Builder
- Expensive; the basic plan is $67/mo
- Free trial only allows you to test the limited basic plan
Final Thoughts on Zipify
Zipify’s templates are one of its biggest benefits, as replicating successful 8-figure store pages can help you boost sales. Zipify is also fantastic for sales funnels. While Zipify is not the most affordable option, there’s no harm in testing it out. Zipify offers a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee if you’re unsatisfied for any reason.
#3: Best for Images: Hypervisual Page Builder
If the majority of content on your site is image-based, Hypervisual is an excellent option. Hypervisual’s responsive, mobile-friendly designs are as functional as they are visually stunning. Any Shopify pages you create in Hypervisual are fully integrated with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics, allowing you to retarget visitors and boost sales.
Hypervisual allows you to build an email marketing list with MailChimp and Klaviyo. While it’s not as intuitive as some landing page builders, you can create some of the most visually stunning sites using Hypervisual.
Hypervisual’s Key Features
- URL testing: Hypervisual’s unique Message Match feature allows you to test slightly different versions of the same page — with different URLs — to various customers. It is a great way to find out which page performs better.
- Customer support: If you get stuck in creating your landing pages, Hypervisual’s live chat is available to help.
- SEO: All of your pages are mobile-friendly, load quickly, and use SEO best practices to achieve a higher ranking in Google’s index.
Pros and Cons of Hypervisual
- Affordable, simple pricing plans
- Live chat available on all plans
- Message Match tests page performance
- Integrated analytics
- Stunning websites
- Not as easy to use as other builders
- Not great for text-based content
- Unhelpful FAQ section
Final Thoughts on Hypervisual
While you don’t need to be a coding expert to use Hypervisual, it isn’t as intuitive as other landing page building apps. Instead of a drag-and-drop feature, you add content by clicking a ‘+’ button and installing elements in a specific location. If you prefer to include a lot of text to accompany your images, you may want to look elsewhere, but if your site is image-based, Hypervisual is a fantastic app.
#4: Best for Newbies: Page Builder & PRO Page Editor
If you’re unfamiliar with landing page builders, Page Builder is a must-have app for your Shopify store. Installation takes an average of 60 seconds. You’ll be redirected to a helpful video tutorial that will walk you through creating your first page. With Page Builder, you can use one of over 50 templates or design your own from scratch.
Page Builder uses CMS PRO, which creates stunning, responsive mobile-friendly pages. You don’t need any coding skills to apply their drag-and-drop editor, which gives you limitless possibilities to create pages with the modern, stylish visuals proven to convert visitors into customers.
Page Builder’s Key Features
- Creative freedom: With over 50 templates to choose from and the ability to customize everything from images to text, Page Builder is an easy to use powerhouse.
- Map feature: If you have a storefront, installing a map on your site is a great way to lead customers to your door.
- Page editor: Improving preexisting pages in a snap is easy with Page Builder.
Pros and Cons of Page Builder
- Affordable; Page Builder is only $9.99/mo
- 24/7 customer support
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Works with all Shopify themes
- No SEO features
- No user analytics available
Final Thoughts on Page Builder
Page Builder offers a robust, user-friendly interface that allows you to create beautiful landing pages quickly. Their professional video tutorial will walk you through using the app, and Page Builder’s 24-hour customer service is there to support you should any problems arise. However, if monitoring analytics is essential to you, you might want to look elsewhere.
Features to Look for When Choosing Page Builder Apps
Not all apps work for all landing pages, so it’s important to know what you’re looking for in a page builder app. Possible questions to ask yourself include:
- What products and services do I plan to offer?
- What’s my budget?
- Am I comfortable using more tech-based apps?
- What level of expertise is necessary for the app?
- What type of interface/tools am I comfortable with?
- Does the app have responsive customer support?
Other Options to Consider
The easiest way to create a functional Shopify storefront is by using a page builder app, but not all apps suit all needs. Here are several other options we think are worthy of your consideration.
#5: Buildify Page Builder
You can build your website in 30 minutes or less with Buildify’s drag-and-drop interface. This app requires no coding skills to create an amazing custom page that highlights your products, blog posts, and articles. Want to integrate social media on your site? There’s a widget for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Buildify’s Key Features
- Reliability: CloudFront storage means there’s no downtime, so you never have to worry about missing out on sales.
- Performance measurement: Buildify integrates with Google Analytics, allowing you to track who visits your site and your most popular pages.
- Numerous widgets: Buildify offers widgets ranging from contact forms and countdowns to testimonial carousels, which give your brand valuable social proof.
Pros and Cons of Buildify
- 7-day free trial
- Affordable; Buildify costs $12.99/mo
- Google Analytics
- Easy to use
- Difficult to find information on customer support
- No built-in SEO tool
Final Thoughts on Buildify
Buildify makes page building quick and simple with intuitive drag-and-drop technology, a plethora of widgets, and an affordable price point. However, there are a few downsides. The need for an additional SEO app may be irritating to some, and the lack of 24/7 customer support isn’t ideal for those who need a little help along the way.
#6: Page Studio Page Builder
Optimized for mobile users, Page Studio is a feature-packed page builder app that allows you to design a visually appealing website that keeps your branding on point. You can build landing pages, home pages, and more with Page Studio while taking advantage of their extensive collection of elements.
Page Studio’s Key Features
- Template library: If creating layouts isn’t one of your strong suits, you can get started immediately by using one of Page Studio’s beautiful premade templates.
- SEO: Page Studio boosts SEO, driving more traffic to your Shopify website, leading to more sales.
- Preview mode: What you see is what you get; thanks to Page Studio’s preview, you’ll see exactly what your website will look like when it’s done.
Pros and Cons of Page Studio
- 14-day free trial
- Affordable; Page Studio is $14.95/mo
- Premium CDN increases site speed
- Award-winning customer support
- Pages are yours forever
- Customer service is only available Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm PT
- No Google Analytics integration
Final Thoughts on Page Studio
SEO-optimized and mobile-friendly, Page Studio offers excellent value for money. Its drag-and-drop interface requires no experience coding and allows you to build stunning Shopify websites without hiring a developer. This app packs a punch without breaking the bank, though the lack of Google Analytics integration may be a deterrent.
#7: AZEXO Page Builder
Creative freedom is the name of the game with AZEXO. The app features 110 elements you can add to your pages, including a valuable FAQ page that enables you to answer questions before someone has the chance to ask them. AZEXO’s clean coding means your site will load quickly and achieve a higher ranking with Google’s algorithm, yielding better conversions.
AZEXO’s Key Features
- Lookbook builder: AZEXO enables you to create a gallery or slideshow lookbook for your products.
- Product data: You can easily insert data like remaining quantity, a product description, and an add to cart button into your Shopify pages with AZEXO’s useful elements.
- Compatibility: AZEXO works with any Shopify theme.
Pros and Cons of AZEXO
- Free plan available
- Affordable; AZEXO costs $19/mo
- Fully customizable pages
- 110 elements available
- All content is yours if you delete the app
- Steeper learning curve than other apps
- No analytics or social media integration
- Free plan is light on features
Final Thoughts on AZEXO
While the availability of a free plan is helpful, the plan itself doesn’t offer enough to make it worthwhile. Despite its drag-and-drop interface, AZEXO is also one of the clunkier apps we tested. It’s a great option if lookbooks constitute a significant feature of your branding, but the lack of social media integration leaves much to be desired.
#8: LayoutHub Easy Page Builder
An app designed for non-technical people, LayoutHub helps you create landing pages, blog posts, and product pages with ease. Design pages that convert with simple-to-use drag-and-drop technology and a multitude of customizable layouts and templates.
LayoutHub’s Key Features
- Translation available: LayoutHub is compatible with Shopify’s translation apps so that international customers can shop your site without confusion.
- Layouts: As the name suggests, LayoutHub is dedicated to producing high-quality layouts. They release 30-50 designs each month.
- Optimization: LayoutHub is mobile-friendly and SEO-optimized.
Pros and Cons of LayoutHub
- “Freemium” plan available
- Live chat available on affordable $14.99/mo basic plan
- Translation app compatible
- Keep your content if you uninstall
- 24/7 live support only available with pricier plans
- No Google Analytics integration
Final Thoughts on LayoutHub
LayoutHub is a unicorn in the world of page builder apps — it has a 5-star rating, works seamlessly, and even allows for translation app integration. However, no app is perfect, and LayoutHub is no exception. The lack of 24/7 support unless you shell out $29.99/mo is a significant downside, as is the lack of Google Analytics integration.
#9: Funify Page Builder
Funify makes upselling through your sales funnel easy with its drag-and-drop editor, mobile and SEO optimization, and incredible features. Integrate Facebook Pixel, Facebook Messenger, Klaviyo, and Google Analytics within the app for better user experience, leading to increased sales.
Funify’s Key Features
- Elements: Funify offers over 25 exciting elements you can add to your pages.
- Optimization: Optimized for both mobile use and SEO, Funify improves the user experience while boosting organic traffic.
- Intuitive design: Designing your landing pages is a breeze with Funify’s drag-and-drop interface.
Pros and Cons of Funify
- Upsell and downsell funnels
- Integrates with Facebook Pixel, Messenger, and Google Analytics
- Build email list with Klaviyo
- Full elements library available on free plan
- Affordable; Funify is $9.99/mo
- No live chat available on free plan
Final Thoughts on Funify
While it doesn’t offer the same dazzling array of templates as other landing page builders, Funify’s strengths make up for its few weaknesses for those who want to create responsive sales funnel pages. The free plan’s meager offerings shouldn’t be a deterrent against Funify, considering the paid plan is affordable and packed with great features.
#10: Shogun Page Builder
With its 5-star rating and drag-and-drop interface, Shogun easily integrates with all Shopify themes, and you even have the option to import existing pages. You don’t need to know anything about coding to create a beautiful landing page, and you have complete creative control over twenty different elements.
Shogun’s Key Features
- Drag-and-drop editor: Personalizing your pages to fit your brand with Shogun’s editor requires zero knowledge of coding. You can use one of over 30 premade templates or create a custom layout with ease.
- Massive library of elements: You have plenty of options, including maps, videos, social media integration, a countdown timer, a product quantity counter, and useful “add to cart” buttons.
- Customer support: Shogun’s customer support is responsive and knowledgeable, so you have help if you get stuck at any point during the creation of your landing page.
Pros and Cons of Shogun
- High-converting page templates
- World-class customer service
- Mobile and SEO-friendly
- 10-day free trial
- Works with any Shopify theme
- Most affordable plan is $39/mo
- Live chat is only available with pricy $79/mo plan
Final Thoughts on Shogun
Few page building apps offer this level of customization with the same ease of use. With its drag-and-drop functionality, mobile-friendly pages, and robust offerings, Shogun is an incredible, if somewhat expensive, landing page builder app.
#11: DragDropr Page Builder
Built by Shopify experts, DragDropr’s user-friendly, drag-and-drop functionality provides appealing landing pages in only a few clicks. DragDropr allows you to edit your website without logging in thanks to its Google Chrome extension. Choose from over 99 landing page templates and 200 blocks and widgets to personalize your site.
DragDropr’s Key Features
- Browser edits: The Google Chrome extension allows you to edit without logging into Shopify.
- Fantastic support: Unlike many page builder apps, DragDropr offers 24/7 customer support.
- Secure cloud storage: All of your pages are saved automatically to DragDropr’s secure cloud storage system.
Pros and Cons of DragDropr
- Automatic updates
- Over 99 landing page templates
- Over 200 elements
- 24/7 support
- Affordable; DragDropr costs $19/mo
- Does not integrate with social media
- No Google Analytics integration
Final Thoughts on DragDropr
Offering a large variety of landing page templates, an intuitive builder, a Google Chrome extension, and 24/7 customer support for under $20/mo, DragDropr provides plenty of value without breaking the bank. The lack of social media and analytics integration, however, could be dealbreakers for some Shopify users.
A functional, aesthetically pleasing website can help convert visitors into shoppers, so using a top-notch landing page builder app is a must for your Shopify store. We’ve reviewed some of the best apps on the market to make the selection process more straightforward.
Which page builder app is right for you?